With valentines day just around the corner, the girls and I made some super simple lollipop filled hearts to pass out to their friends.
Here is a quick how to for you!
To create you will need
double sided tape
1. Cut a square out of an old calender or magazine.
2. Cut your square in half to create a triangle.
3. Fold the top point of the triangle up as shown.
4. Fold the left side up.
5. Fold right side up so that your paper forms a square.
6. Flip your paper over.
7. Fold down the top corners of the paper over to the sides.
8. This creates the heart shape!
9. Gently unfold your heart and punch a hole at the tip of your heart.
10. Slide your lollipop into the hole.
11. Place a piece of double sided tape on your lollipop and and fold the top back down.
12. Add a bit more tape on the sides and fold back up.
13. It should now look like this ~ almost there...
14. Fold in the top and side points to round out your heart.
So lovely to play with flower photos this time of the year. Their bright colors remind me that spring is sure to come!
*Warning* folding these hearts may be addictive! Once we started it was hard to stop. It was such a delight to see how quickly & magically each flower photo became a heart.
We look forward to passing out some flower dressed sweet love.
Here's to spreading the love!